Welcome to day 18 of Blogmas! We are into our final week! Today I thought that I would do another recipe post. I stumbled across this recipe on Facebook literally years ago and only got around to trying it in the last couple of months and it is amazing. This is a no bake, no cook, fudge recipe! It is so easy, so tasty and perfect for this time of year. I personally think that this could make a last minute gift or an easy hostess gift…. or just a nice treat. So let’s do this!
You Will Need:
1 Cup Butter
1 Cut Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
3 ½ Cups Icing Sugar/Powdered Sugar
How To Make:
- Grease or line an 8-9-inch pan. I find that lining it with parchment makes it a lot easier to get out.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter and vanilla in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for 90 seconds
- Stir to combine. It should come together very quickly and be smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add in your sugar. I do about a cup at a time and stir well between each addition.
- Once all you sugar has been added and is well combined transfer your fudge mixture to the pan
- Press it down with the back of a spoon
- Pop this into the fridge for a least 4 hours before cutting it up. you should get around 48 inch squares of fudge.
And that’s it! it is so easy and tastes so good. You can melt your ingredients in bain-marie if you don’t have or want to use a microwave, but this way is just so quick and easy. I think that this recipe would probably work with any kind of spread like Nutella or caramel, but I have yet to try, I will let you know if they work just as well. If I was going to give this a gift, I would simply but it in one of those cellophane treat bags and tie it up with some festive ribbon and a gift tag. Easy.
If you give this a try I would love to see the results. You could tag me on social media or use #esfpbfudge . I hope that you have enjoyed todays post and I will see you all again tomorrow.