A few weeks ago I shared a smoothie recipe with you, and you all seemed to really like it, so today I thought I would share another smoothie recipe that I am loving. So, here we go.
What You Need:
1 Handful Of Kale
1 ½ Handfuls of Spinach
8 TBSP of Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
¼ Of a Cucumber
75ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
How To Makes
- Prepare your kale (remove the stems)
- Add this to your blender along with your spinach.
- Cut your Banana into 4 cm long chunks and add them to your blender (If you cut up your banana and freeze it before hand, it will make your smoothie really cold)
- Cut up your Cucumber to similar size pieces and add it to your blender.
- Next, add your yoghurt and half of your milk.
- Blend this until it is liquidized
- Add your remaining milk and blend it again, until well combined and smooth.
- Taste your smoothie and add a little squeeze of fresh lemon juice if you want a little extra flavour.
And that’s it. This one is really simple and full of goodness. You can use half an Avocado instead of the cucumber if you prefer. This does take away a little of the crispness out of the smoothie but does make it creamier. If you give this smoothie a try I would love to see the results. Tag me on social media or use #efrsupergreen. I will see you all again very soon.