Today I am going to share with you my favourite breakfast at the moment. I have had this at least twice last week. I love it. It is super simple and tasty.
What You Need
2 Slices of Bread (bloomer if you have it)
1 Large Ripe Avocado
How to Make
- Scoop the flesh out of your avocado and add it to a bowel
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps remained and its completely smooth
- Next, add a little splash of lemon juice to the bowel
- Now, add 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Stir until it is well combined
- Taste and season if needed.
- Next, toast your bread
- Now, spoon half the mixture onto each slice and smooth it out
- Now, cut it in half and serve.
For an extra kick you can always add a few chilli flakes to the mixture. I seriously in love with this recipe. It is really filling and tastes amazing. Keeps me going all morning. I love it. If you recreate this, I would love to see the results. Tag me on social media or use #efravacadotoast. I will see you all again soon.