As you probably know by now, I am loving smoothie’s at the moment. Like with a passion. I have already shared a couple of the recipes that I am loving with you, and today I am going to share another one. Today is another sweet one. My Blue Banana Smoothie Recipe.
What you Need:
10 TBSP Low Greek Yoghurt
50ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Bananas (possibly frozen)
Handful of Frozen Blueberries
Half an Avocado
How To Make:
- Cut your bananas into 4-5cm chunks and add them to your blender
- Scoop the flesh out of your ripe avocado and add it to your blender
- Add around 1 handful of frozen blueberries.
- Next add your yoghurt and half of your milk
- Blitz this until smooth and well combined.
- Add the rest of your milk and blend again.
- If needed, add a few more blueberries or a dash of lemon juice, if you desire. Blitz it again if you do.
- Finally, serve
I hope you like this smoothie. I have been having this one quiet a lot for breakfast lately. I am really liking it. As always, if you try this one, I would love to see the results, tag me on social media or use #efrbluebanana. I will see you all again very soon.Blue Ban