It’s day 15! And time for another DIY! I love this one. They make such a nice gift. So, here is how you make it
What You Need:
A Mug (£1 store ones work well)
Oil Based Sharpie(s)
A Stencil (optional)
How To Make
- Clean your mug with rubbing oil
- if using a stencil, apply it to your mug
- next, draw on your design. there are a few different designs that work well. you can simply draw a picture or fill in a stencil. you can also simply write the recipients drink order, ‘tea, milk, two sugars’ etc. another idea is to do an initial. Print of and cut out the recipients initial, then using several shades of the same color, dot all around the letter.
- Back in the oven. 170 for 30 minuets.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Gently wipe over with a damp cloth
and that it. These make really sweet gifts, and for a more complete gift, check out tomorrows post. If you recreate this one, i would love to see the outcome. Tag me on twitter or Instagram or use #efrsharpiemug . I will see you all again tomorrow